Friday, January 30, 2009
Thursday, January 29, 2009
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
I have decided to nominate:
1. Crystal http://creationsofmyheart.blogspot.com/ because she is one of the sweetest and one of the most caring people I have ever talked to. She is one of my dearest friends.
2. Pam http://pammiek.blogspot.com/ because she and I have become great friends since she was my secret sister on the cricut MB. It is funny how you can never actually meet a person face to face yet become such close friends...
3. Sharon http://grammashouseofcards.blogspot.com/ because I love her work and she is super!!
and that is all I can think of right now!! LOL!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
But since we don't have school/work tomorrow..that gives us a long weekend..we are also off Monday so hopefully I can scrap some Sunday and Monday...well Sunday up until FOOTBALL TIME!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
An Irish Blessing:
May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow
For every care, a promise
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.
For every tear, a smile
Friday, January 2, 2009
I have some goals I would like to reach in 2009...
1. to lose the weight I have gained since I quit smoking! (which I am super proud of myself and my hubby!!)
2. To scrap more! This is something I find so relaxing but never take the time to do..so no more excuses...I am going to scrap this year! Not sure how many LOs per month..but at least once per month I will scrap/craft!
3. Continue to exercise....how else will I lose any weight..not that I haven't been trying..those extra lbs just really like me!
4. not sure..LOL!! But with being an organization freak..I am sure I can find something I want to organize and clean up..like cupboards...LOL!!