Saturday, April 25, 2009

Christmas card for the Holiday Card Swap on the Cricut MB


I got my new CardMaker magazine a couple weeks ago and seen this "JOY" card and I liked it so much I used it as my inspiration for my card for the swap...I finally used some Coredinations paper and used my one cuttlebug embossing folder..I used base camp for the 2 letters and the wreath is a sticker from Mrs. Grossman I believe...I also just used my cat's eye ink to dab over the letters...I think I may have to go with this design for Christmas...(let's see if I remember then..LOL)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love this one! I love that folder :) Is that really the only folder that you have????

Lynne said...

No I meant I only used 1 cuttlebug folder..LOL..I have a couple....LOL....

AShu93 said...

That card is great!!! I may scraplift that one. I love to use my branch punch to make wreaths & that's a great way to dress up a plain wreath (which is what I ended up with).

Lynne said...

that is a great idea Ann..I have that branch punch..didn't think to use it...LOL..