Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank you for the Award


I GOT AN AWARD!!!!Hey cool I got an award from: http://nikpik3cards.blogspot.com/Thanks Niki! I hope I'm doing this right. Thanks for sending it my way!! I am really glad we met!! :-)1: Thank the person who gave me the award and link to their blog (completed)2: List 10 honest things about myself:

1. I love being a mom to my 2 wonderful children...they are my whole world..I am honored to be their mom!!

2. I love being a wife to my husband..I got very lucky to find my soul mate! He is very supportive of every decision I make and can't imagine my life without him in it. He is my best friend!

3. I am so honored and blessed to have wonderful friends whether online or in real life!

4. I am somewhat of a perfectionist...I can't help it..things are supposed to be a certain way and in a certain place! LOL!

4. One of my big pet peeves is laziness..

5. I enjoy crafting...and learning different things.

6. I am a huge Steelers fan!

7. I really want to lose some more weight!

8. I am a pretty positive person..I am usually the optimistic one!

9. I am a morning person..my hubby isn't!! LOL!!

10. I enjoyed doing this..it made me think some..LOL!!
Then I also have to:
3:Put the award on my blog(Completed)
4:Pick 7 people to give the award to:
4. I would do Niki but she sent it to me!!
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?

No comments: