Friday, November 13, 2009

Challenge 11 (JustBugginChallenges.blogspot.com)


The challenge issued was to create a project with an animal cricut cut!! So with Turkey Day being right around the corner..I went with a Thanksgiving card!! Used some googly eyes cause it always makes the animal look cute!!
I used my Animal Kingdom cart and Storybook on this card!
You can check out the current challenge and play along at:

http://justbugginchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-11-into-wild.html

I look forward to seeing your creations!

17 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

You know I love it! :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
Just Buggin' Creator

Lori (THCEO) said...

This makes me want to start my Thanksgiving table decorations!!! Love that turkey! :)

Hope said...

Love that turkey!! Gobble Gobble! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne, your card is so cute!! I came over to let you know that we have something for you over at Crafty Creations challenges!
Smiles,Deena

Sammye Jo said...

Love the turkey!!!

Christine said...

Such a cute card!!! Lovin' the googley eyes!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Buggin'!

Blessings,
Christine

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to make a turkey for the animal challenge! He is so cute, I might need to make some cards with this guy!

pammie~k said...

Lynne - this is so cute! great job

Anonymous said...

Hey there tina here from pages in time loving your work !!! and congratulations on the DT yahoo xx Tina

Saxo Stamper said...

Love your turkey ! The eyes make him!

K x

JustCrazy4Scrapen said...

GREAT job. I love this turkey, I might have to CASE this for my place cards this year.

Thanks for the idea.

Lisa
JB-DT

Anonymous said...

it! your turkey is just t he cutest!

Lori said...

He's a cutie!!

Stephanie said...

So cute! Great job!

Carol<>< said...

so cute!
Carol<><

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

cute!!!! I love googly eyes.

shaZZa said...

Very cute Lynne
Love the eyes :