Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Disney On Ice Scrapbook Pages!!











(The Mickey is actually a Cuttlebug die)










(On the title Pirates..I took a cat's eye ink and a chalk tool and just dabbed the ink on the letters)






(the emblem in the middle is my attempt to make the Incredibles emblem on their outfit..LOL)








































My daughter and I went to Disney on Ice in March (2009) and I am finally getting to scrap these pics! I didn't scrap all the ones I had taken but I did scrap quite a few!! I didn't put a lot of detail into the pages either..for a couple different reasons. I just wanted to showcase the primary parts of the show...I am glad my daughter and I were able to go, the show usually falls on a day that is either my son's bday or a day that we made plans for his bday..
some of the pics do not look too clear..sorry...
On with the pics..most titles were cut with Mickey Font..I think only Cinderella wasn't..LOL!!

No comments: