For July..it was to use purple, a patterned paper and a stamped image..so I won a Tilda stamp on ebay and decided to go with that for the stamped image. I also used my cuttlebug for the embossing and used some rhinestones for some bling!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
For this one I also cut the tag at 3.5 and I also used my doodlecharm cart for the reindeer. I used some souffle pens for the black eyes (although they came out more gray) and used my cuttlebug for the snowflake embossing.
I used my cricut to cut the tags at 3.5 inches and then used one of my nestabilities to cut the scalloped circle and used one of my HM stamps..used a prisma marker for the mouse and the other colors, I used glitter pens!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Okay..we had to use ribbon and a button...I came up with this! I used hello kitty cart which happens to be one of my faves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used my cuttlebug for some embossing and some stickles on the flower! What do you think??
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
I GOT AN AWARD!!!!Hey cool I got an award from: http://nikpik3cards.blogspot.com/Thanks Niki! I hope I'm doing this right. Thanks for sending it my way!! I am really glad we met!! :-)1: Thank the person who gave me the award and link to their blog (completed)2: List 10 honest things about myself:
1. I love being a mom to my 2 wonderful children...they are my whole world..I am honored to be their mom!!
2. I love being a wife to my husband..I got very lucky to find my soul mate! He is very supportive of every decision I make and can't imagine my life without him in it. He is my best friend!
3. I am so honored and blessed to have wonderful friends whether online or in real life!
4. I am somewhat of a perfectionist...I can't help it..things are supposed to be a certain way and in a certain place! LOL!
4. One of my big pet peeves is laziness..
5. I enjoy crafting...and learning different things.
6. I am a huge Steelers fan!
7. I really want to lose some more weight!
8. I am a pretty positive person..I am usually the optimistic one!
9. I am a morning person..my hubby isn't!! LOL!!
10. I enjoyed doing this..it made me think some..LOL!!
Then I also have to:
3:Put the award on my blog(Completed)
4:Pick 7 people to give the award to:
1. Pammie~K http://pammiek.blogspot.com/
2. Crystal http://creationsofmyheart.blogspot.com/
3. Sharon http://grammashouseofcards.blogspot.com/
4. I would do Niki but she sent it to me!!
was Christmas themed!! I found this clear stamp (the trees) at my LSS for a dollar and had to have it..LOL! I attempted to watercolor it..although I am not sure if I did it correctly or not..maybe someday I will actually learn how to do it but for me, I just took my watercolor pencil, outlined the tree then took my H2O pen and pulled the color in..then I took another one of my border punches (the star one) and mounted the stamped image on it then colored in some ornaments with the glitter pens (which I got awhile ago at Sam's for 19.99 and love them) and I also wrote "Happy Holidays" on the bottom but the camera isn't showing it..
With this ATC..I have completed the whole swap for the year!! Yay!!
I was on a roll and wanted to get the whole swap finished for the year..so November's theme was picnic..I found this saying online (can't remember where) then I used some studio G clear 1.00 stamps to stamp the little ants and then used jasmine for the photo corners..I used the glitter pens to color in the ants..and added some stickles to the photo corners
I wish I could get the pic to work..it is a bad one..I tried a whole bunch of times but we had to use lace and shades of rose..I heat embossed the word Play..I bought these Technique Tuesday stamps a while ago (like a year ago..LOL) and never used them until now..
Monday, June 8, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I am hosting an awareness themed ATC swap and one of the themes I am doing is yellow--support our Troops ribbon..I used the cuttlebug ribbon folder and then used Learning curve to cut the USA out and then some star brads to attach the white part..the striped paper is actually shiny but doesn't really show up on the picture..
For August's theme we had to use blue, orange and yellow and use either sandals, sunglasses or the sun I think so I came up with this..used the cuttlebug folder to cut the flip flops and feet..used some soufle pens for the toenail polish and then just a Studio G stamp that says I love summer..also used some stickles for on the flip flop...
We had to use red, white, blue and black for the theme for that months ATC..so I did a patriotic theme..it does say "Born in the USA" but it is hard to see as it is stamped in gold..I also used fibers for the first time..
The flag stamp is from a Studio G set..so was the saying one..