Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"My Boys" Layout!!

Yippee!! I got a layout done today!! I love being able to do a challenge or two!! The layout is of my 2 doggies!
I used some DCWV paper and some regular cardstock..used Learning Curve for my font and used good ole' George for my circles. I had some chipboard stickers so I used those (I love being able to use up my stash of goodies!) And some ribbon, a few shaped brads, a border punch, a white pen for the dots..and there you go..there is my layout!!


What do you think? Leave me some comments!! I love them!

3 comments:

4kids4 said...

Very cute...the dogs AND the layout! TFS!

~Sharon
inthebigbluehouse.blogspot.com

Melinda Beltran said...

What a wonderful layout! Your "Boys" look so happy! Beautiful job!

Dorcas said...

I love this layout! The detail is fabulous!