Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just Buggin Challenge..Make something spooky!


I have recently discovered this fun challenge blog...using your cricut!!

So I used a tag from A Child's Life (still the only thing I have cut with this..LOL) and my beloved Hello Kitty cart for the bat...(did I say before that this is my favorite cart!! LOL)

And I came up with this cute little Bat tag..just did some stickles to outline the bat instead of cutting all the other little pieces out this time..I did some chalking of dark yellow and grey (not that you can see it well in the pic..) and used some pop dot foam things for raising the bat some!

3 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Super cute!! Thanks for playing along.
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to outline the bat in Stickles. He's so cute!

Robin Wade said...

Aw, It's so cute!! Love the stickles!