Wednesday, January 27, 2010

JB challenge #22 All about food



Challenge 22 - All about Food


Make a food themed project. It can be a treat container, food themed layout, etc. Whatever you can think of. Make sure you use your cricut at least once as always!!
Don't forget to join us at http://justbugginchallenges.blogspot.com/
every week for a new challenge!! The challenges are posted every Wednesday....and then there is new inspiration posted daily! Check often for great ideas!




So for this challenge...I decided to alter a candybar..well the wrapper...LOL..I used some DCWV cardstock and wrapped it around the yummy candybar...this is also for a swap I am in..I hope she likes it! I used my cricut for the hearts and the wording..I used my MS punch and some ribbon..and of course..Stickles! LOL!






7 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Lynne

Wow, this is just so pretty and with chocolate inside all the better. I love the colours too.

K xx

Hope said...

Yum chocolate! What a great idea on the food challenge Lynne!!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

very cute idea and I love the pink and green

JustCrazy4Scrapen said...

Super cute idea. I love the use of the Martha punch, I need to drag this out. Thanks for joining us over at Just Buggin'.

Lisa
JB-DT

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Super great idea, perfect when you need a quick gift.... and yummy chocolate too!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute idea! I know I would love to get this!

thescrapmaster said...

What a great little container!!
Hugs,
Samantha