Thursday, February 11, 2010

Challenge 24 - 3D




We were challenged to make a 3-D project and I couldn't wait to use my tags, bags, and more cart! I barely ever use it..not sure why...when I can make these cute little purses!! (note to self: don't let my dd see it..LOL..she will be making them non-stop..LOL)...I set my expression to fit to page and for the first time used the bigger size mat..I also used some poster board to make it extra sturdy. I added some dimension to the purse so it wasn't so plain by using my cuttlebug then adding some clear embossing powder to help give it a shine..added in a cut (flower) from storybook..and there is my cute little purse! These would be great for a girl's party don't you think? Mine came out to be 8 1/2 inches when cut.


13 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

cute - did you do fit to page? or did you use the dial?
thanks

Lynne said...

Sheryl,
I did fit to page..thanks for asking

Maria Elena said...

So pretty your purse !!! I would like one for real for me !!! xoxoxo
By the way thank you for visit my blog Lynne ! Good Luck !

Judy said...

Very cute purse!

Anonymous said...

Love the extra detail you added with the CB! Its so cute, and the flowers are gorgeous!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful bag, I love the pretty colours

JustCrazy4Scrapen said...

Pretty colors, in the deep south we are in the arctic freeze with snow and ice. It's reminding me that Spring is soon to come.

Lisa
JB-DT

Saxo Stamper said...

This is so cute, what a sweet little bag

k x

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

very cute!!! the embossing is the perfect touch!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Adorable little purse Lynne!
Robin :)

Hope said...

Love it Lynne!!!! I think this would make a great party favor for birthday party...super cute!

thescrapmaster said...

Very pretty purse! I love the texture you used on it.
Hugs,
Samantha

Stephanie said...

This is so pretty! Great job!
Stephanie H *JB DT*