Thursday, February 25, 2010

Challenge 26 Emboss This!


Here is a card I made for this week's challenge on www.justbugginchallenges.blogspot.com
Make sure you join us every week for fun challenges using your cricut!
I cut out the blossom at 3 1/2 inches..used my divine swirl to emboss the flower then I used some embossing ink and heat embossed the flower..I also used an embossing folder for the background paper.

Don't forget to join us this weekend for a fun Blog Hop!! Many blogs are giving away goodies!!

11 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Lynnne

This is gorgeous x

Just beautiful

K x

Unknown said...

Now I really have to get a CB

Laura said...

i just love this card....

Unknown said...

Another great card

Michelle F. said...

cute arrangement! Great spring colors

Hope said...

Lovely Lynne!! Love the embossing background and flower...great job on this week's challenge!!

Gail said...

I love this card.

JustCrazy4Scrapen said...

Beautiful Lynne, as always.

Lisa
JB-DT

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Very pretty I love pink and green together and the embossing on the flower is great. thanks for joining us at just buggin this week.

Anonymous said...

Love that swirled flower embossing! And those colors are so pretty!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Just love this crad! Great job!