Friday, March 5, 2010

March Challenge--Green!!




Here is the first official challenge for Cuttlebugblog.blogspot.com!!

Every month there will be a new challenge posted..make sure you join us..you could win goodies!! What a great way to play with your cuttlebug and have lots of fun!!
There will also be inspiration posted through out the month from the design team! If you haven't become a follower yet...please do so!!
I bought this wooden bag/purse from Michael's the other day for a buck! I used my Cuttlebug Scribble Flower die to cut the flowers...added some stickles to the center..and some rik rak for the stems and tada...a great way to give someone a gift..sure beats the traditional gift bag, don't you think?

I bought this little wooden "purse/bag" from Michael's for a dollar!! I painted it and added some I gold bought this little wooden "purse/bag" from Michael's for a dollar!! I painted it and added some gold glimmer mist (I wasn't sure how it would be on wood but it is okay)..I used my scribble flower cuttlebug die to cut my flower.. the inside layer is some flocked paper and then the outside is just white card stock. I used some rik rac to make the "stems"...I think this would be a great way to give a gift to someone.. instead of the traditional gift bag..
mist (I wasn't sure how it would be on wood but it is okay)..I used my scribble flower cuttlebug die to cut my flower.. the inside layer is some flocked paper and then the outside is just white card stock. I used some rik rac to make the "stems"...I think this would be a great way to give a gift to someone.. instead of the traditional gift bag..


4 comments:

Cards&Stuff said...

Cute project!

Emerald Jayd said...

Love it!

Suzann Soliz said...

Love this project!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Awww, this is adorable. AND, it gave me an idea. Thank you for the inspiration.