Thursday, April 1, 2010

April's Challenge for the Cuttlebug Blog! Theme Flowers!


Our sponsor, Crazy Scraps, sent us Pop Culture embossing folders to use on this month's challenge. I chose to make a stair card, I have fallen in love with these type of cards and the border embossing folders work great for them!! Our theme for April is flowers! So I used my cricut to cut the rest and added some primas!
Check back in a couple more weeks for a couple more flower projects I will be creating!
Please come join us every month for a new challenge! The blog is http://www.cuttlebugblog.blogspot.com/

Don't forget about May's contest..all is posted on the Cuttlebug Blog! Check it out!


2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the stair step cards you make! Great use of the embossing and flowers!

Lynne said...

Thanks Crystal!! Those border embossing folders ones are great for these type of cards!