Monday, April 26, 2010

Two years ago on this day...


we lost our friends! They were the nicest people in the world..they didn't have much but what they had was yours if you needed it. They were killed in a motorcycle accident. I remember the day like yesterday..I was at my very first scrapbook get together with some girls from the cricut board and my hubby called me to tell me..I couldn't believe it. Dennis and Teri had moved away a couple yrs before that but we stayed in touch and we went to see them and they would come up and visit..they were like family to us! So my dear friends..rest in peace and watch over your kids and your grandbaby..I could see you now guys..that little man would be sooo spoiled by the two of you! We miss you! Bill and I still laugh to this day at all the fun we had! Thanks for touching our lives and being our friends!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute to them to share their picture and story here with all of your followers. It's that time of the year again here in Michigan when people are pulling their motorcycles out of the garage and it's a good reminder to pay close attention to your surroundings when you are behind the wheel.

Lynne said...

Yes Melissa..we all need to really pay attention when out on the roads..my poor friends had no way to react to the person who pulled out in front of them..

FitterTwit said...

I'm so sorry... today is going to be a long day for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.