Monday, May 17, 2010

Cuttlebug Blog's May Project 2 A Mother's Love Layout!


Here is a layout I did for the Cuttlebug Blog (www.cuttlebugblog.blogspot.com) This is my 2nd project for May--Mother's Day Theme!!
The patterned paper/cardstock is Bo Bunny (provided to me by www.crazyscraps.com our awesome sponsor..check them out..they have daily deals which are SUPER!!)
I am usually the one taking the photos I excited to do a layout with my kids and I! They are truly my whole world..I am so thankful that I was blessed with these two! They make being a mom so much fun and easy! I am very lucky!
I used the following products:
Tartan 5x7 cuttlebug embossing folder (photo mats)
Cricut Mother's Day Cart "Mom" cut at 1 3/4 inch-both regular and shadow cut
Cricut Sans Serif "I LOVE YOU" cut at 1 inch-both regular and shadow cut
Green Primas and a couple brads
A hand punch to punch the photo corners
A punch for the brown border
Cat's Eye Ink to ink around the photo mats
I added some dimensional tabs to the back of "Mom" to make it stand out!
And the patterned paper that has the poem on it pulls out so my children (or who ever reads it) can see the words I wrote to them (which is hidden)
I hope you like it! Please feel free to leave me comments!
Also, if you haven't joined us yet at the Cuttlebug Blog..come on over! I would love to see your projects this month!
The poem I found online and it reads:
A Mother's Love
A Mother's love must always be strong,
her work is hard, her day is long.
But all in all, she is truly blessed,
for there is nothing so warm
as a crowded nest.

No comments: