Saturday, May 1, 2010

May is Mother's Day Themed at the Cuttlebug Blog!


May is here..time for a new challenge at the Cuttlebug Blog!! So for the challenge, we were given the Cuttlebug Bloom Dots embossing folder and some Bo Bunny paper to use (www.Crazyscraps.com is our sponsor..check them out!)
I decided I really wanted to try to make an Easel card and this is my first attempt at one! What do you think? I watched the tutorial on a different site to learn how to make them..they are pretty easy LOL!!
I used my CB butterflies embossing die/folder for the butterflies and added some pearls/rhinestones to them! I had some MM alpha stickers in my stash so I used those and this will be my card for my Mom! I hope she likes it!!
Now don't forget to join us every month at www.cuttlebugblog.blogspot.com There is always a great giveaway on there!!
I look forward to seeing your creations!! Thanks for looking at mine!!

No comments: