Monday, June 7, 2010

Cuttlebug Blog's June Project #1 All About Dads/Fathers


So I bought Robotz for the font (thanks Jenny for pointing it out to me LOL) and once I opened it and starting looking at the cute robots I couldn't wait to make one!! Here is my first Robotz card!
I used diamond cut and stars embossing folders..I just love the way the diamond cut looks with the metallic paper (which Ann and I picked up at the Stamp show in Ohio)..My robot was cut at 4 inches...He is actually 3 colors.black background then the gray and blue...I inked his "wheels" with silver pigment ink to help them stand out against the black background. I also inked the blue cardstock..added a couple brads and some googly
eyes!! What do you think??
Don't forget to join us every month at the Cuttlebug Blog---there is a great giveaway there! On my sidebar there should be a link and a picture of the prize for the month!! Can't wait to see what you create!! The link is www.cuttlebugblog.com
Leave some comments---tell me what you think!

1 comment:

AShu93 said...

I love your robot card! I told you that silver paper would be great with the diamondplate cuttlebug folder.

Why do all these carts I don't think I need have lots of great extras & fonts! I can't afford all this!!!