Sunday, July 4, 2010

My project for the Cuttlebug Blog--1st project for July


Here is my first project for July at the Cuttlebug Blog!
I used the following:
Stars CB folder for the red cardstock
D'Vine Swirls on the white cardstock
A Child's Year Cart to cut my image, I used shadow and the regular cut, 3 inches, striped paper is Doodlebug
Added some yellow stickles for my "bling"
The oval was cut from the same cart, A Child's Year at 3 1/2 inches..inked with silver ink (Scrappy Cat ink I love that stuff LOL)
And used some star buttons
What do you think?? Let me know! Leave me a comment!
Also, don't forget you can play along with us all month long at www.cuttlebugblog.blogspot.com
Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

ownhomedog said...

love this neat card! i almost never think of using patterned paper! great job & Happy 4th!

Lynne said...

Thanks!! I love using patterned paper and a solid cardstock with this cart!

Stacy said...

Lynne,
I love this card. You did a great job.
Thanks for sharing
Stacy