Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Sugar Sweet Paper Treats Project for July!!

I was asked to pick the theme this month!! Yahoo! And since I love flowers and bling--Why not make the challenge Flowers and Bling! LOL!
So this month I decided to alter a comp book. I love altering these types of books (and with school supplies coming out..now is the perfect time to stock up)
I used DCVW paper, some flowers, some metal heart embellishments (got from J's a long time ago) and some purple rhinestone things (I love using these on everything). I used my storybook cart to cut the letters at 1 1/2 inch shadow. And some ink around the edges and there you go-a super cute altered book!!



thanks




I also sprayed my flowers with glitter mist but the pictures are not showing it.:(


Please check out my sidebar..it has the blog candy I am giving away over at SSPT this month!!

4 comments:

Cheryll said...

Love it Lynne! I have that paper and those flowers! I'm gonna have to scraplift!

Lynne said...

thanks Cheryll!

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DtsArt said...

oh super cute Lynne. I love the paper!