Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Second Project for the Cuttlebug Blog July Stars and Stripes--Use some Bling!!"


I think this is such a fun looking card! Don't you?? Anyway, I made this card for my second project of the month for the Cuttlebug Blog!
I used:
Tiny Bubbles CB folder for on the stars
Swiss Dots CB folder for on the USA
Learning Curve Cricut Cart for the USA,
cut at 1 1/2 inches.
Used Stand and Salute for the Uncle Sam's hat,
cut at 4 inches (a few times to get all the layers I wanted)
Threading Water Border Punch
Stickles
Doodlebug patterned paper
I made this card with my daughter's help! She likes to give me advice on my cards! She has a pretty good "eye" for crafts! Thanks Peanut for all your advice!
Our sponsor www.crazyscraps.com provided the patterned paper (and other goodies I used on my earlier projects this month)..thanks Crazy Scraps for being an awesome sponsor each month!! Visit them for lots of great deals and awesome items!


Thanks

No comments: